- JJermaineVerified BuyerI recommend this productPros Lightweight, Long-Lasting Color, Doesn't Irritate Skin, Comfortable, ElegantRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVersatile - beautiful stacked or lone
I love how versatile Grayling’s rings are! I got the three-piece set since they go so beautifully together when stacked (nice for when I want more of a statement piece). But I also love the option of wearing just one or two if I’m wanting something more minimal on any given day.
I’m a big fan of all the hammered rings from Grayling, given the minute details and how nicely they shine in the light!
- JMJenna m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros High Quality, Lightweight, Doesn't Irritate SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful ring!
I got the hammered dot band ring because I have a ring that is a little too loose on my finger, and I wanted a simple piece to pair with it and keep it secure. I really like the shine of the ring and I can pair it easily with any other ring design.
- AMAlison M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I love this ring and get lots of compliments! It’s comfortable to wear like all Grayling stacking rings and has perfect sparkle. I wear it paired with three faceted rose gold stacking rings and one gold shimmer dot ring. Absolutely love my stacked rings and wear them daily.
- JMJohnny M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros Looks ExpensiveRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoDot band ring!
Love my ring!!! They look great with my other rings!
- CPCarrie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPros High Quality, Looks Expensive, Lightweight, Comfortable, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoFavorite ring out of all!
I have two other rings from Grayling, the smooth stacking set of mixed metals for my thumb, and the hammered rose gold (swirl...not sure what it's called) for my middle finger. I bought the dot ring for my pointer finger. Not only is the look of it my favorite, because of the texture and shapes, it is so very comfortable too! I have a size 8 and it fits perfectly, doesn't budge, and just has a really neat and finished look to it. It makes me want to get another one in rose gold. So tempting!