- LLindseyVerified BuyerI recommend this productPros High Quality, Lightweight, Comfortable, Doesn't Irritate Skin, ElegantRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove love love
As I get older my skin gets more sensitive. I wore supposedly hypoallergenic studs for a day and my ear lobes swelled, turned bright red, and were sore for days after. I began searching for a jewelry company I could trust, ideally making their jewelry in-country and standing behind their claims (especially for the quality of metal they are using). I’m new to Grayling, but so far, so good! (and that says a lot, considering I had stopped wearing earrings all together because of my sensitivities)
And if anyone is in my boat and needs some earring suggestions, it made a big difference when I switched from studs to hoops/huggies. I was told it was because less metal is actually touching your ear on the front and back, and it allows the piercing to get air throughout the day.
- KKKimberly K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Just the right size; lightweight, yet sturdy. I was a little concerned that I would be sensitive to the metal, but no issues. These are exactly what I've been looking for.
- EJEmily J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
I do really like these earrings. Very simple and understated but still draw attention to the ears. I give 4 stars instead of 5 just because the posts are a little bigger than my ears are used to and so I can’t wear them for very long yet, as my holes need to be stretched.
- BRBonnie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I love my new huggie earrings! They were easy to put in, the perfect size and I’m loving the easy stylish look.
- JPJoylene P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
The small hoop earrings were perfect for my purpose and they look so beautiful! You will not be disappointed! Love the way the backing goes in without those old backings that loosens and eventually gets lost...