Shop Update: One Meal Donated For Every Item Sold
March 28, 2020
Today, Grayling is upping its impact. For every item sold, we will donate a meal to help feed homebound senior citizens through Meals on Wheels, a Portland, Oregon-based service.
This organization is close to my heart. My mentor (and second father) Duane volunteered with Meals on Wheels for many years, hand-delivering nutritious food to people over the age of 60.
Meal delivery is critical during the COVID-19 pandemic, as elderly folks are especially vulnerable. By shopping at Grayling, you are opening an opportunity take action and positively impact the world.
Let's show up together for those around us who have been hit the hardest!
And now for a bit of housekeeping news:
- We are currently still shipping online orders 6 days a week because we have been able to maintain a (minimum) 6-foot distance between staff members.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing your orders to the max.
We are still offering:
- 11% OFF Gift Cards with code "GRAYLINGHERO"
- 25% OFF everything else with code "EXTRASPARKLE"
Thanks a milllllllion!
We hope you are healthy and finding joy in the little things. Our hearts go out to you. Consider this a huge ((air hug))!
Shop Update: COVID-19 (we need your help)!
March 17, 2020
Last night, I had a nightmare so real it scared me awake. Lying in bed, with my heart pounding rapidly, I reminded myself that I was OK. That everything is impermanent. I reached over, nestled my foot behind my husband's calf and eventually fell back asleep (an hour or two later).
These are difficult times. For everyone. And we're all trying to figure it out. As the global scope of COVID-19 continues to evolve, I wanted to share an update on Grayling. I'm committed to paying our employees during this time. But I need your help.
Here's how you can help:
- Shop and support!
- Take 25% OFF SITEWIDE with code 'EXTRASPARKLE' (sale items are included)
- Take 11% OFF GIFT CARDS with code 'GRAYLINGHERO'
- We are doing our best to show up for those around us who have been hit the hardest. A portion of all sales through the end of March will benefit the Oregon Food Bank and Meals on Wheels.
- Reach out just to say "hi" if you're not in a spot to purchase anything right now. We totally understand and want to stay friends!
What we're doing:
- We're following guidance from local and national health agencies and have increased the frequency and intensity of our cleaning practices, concentrating on high touch areas. We are frequently washing our hands, practicing social distancing, and staying home if we feel even the least bit fatigued.
- We're also taking special care when packing your orders, which may be delayed by a few days here or there.
- We're staying connected to our Grayling community as best as we can. While we may not be able to offer a smile in person, we will keep in touch digitally in hopes of bringing you a little bit of sparkle during this uncertain time.
- New arrivals will be released as soon as we are able to get them online (keep your eyes peeled for some Instagram-only specials)!
Because the situation is complex and evolving rapidly, our plans may change. If they do, we’ll let you know. I am so deeply grateful for our community and all the people who have made Grayling so special.
Please take care of yourselves. Wishing you health and ease,
Because there's nothing wrong with #sweatpantsandsparkle, we are extending 25% off all orders with code 'EXTRASPARKLE'
Your purchases contribute toward five full-time positions within our company and help us support our contractors. These include a part-time bookkeeper, accountant, photographer, brand consultant, and numerous marketing professionals. Your business matters to us! Thank you. Seriously.
Please use the form below or send us an email. A member of our customer service team will get back to you within 24 hours. You may also reach out via text (503)548-4979.