What makes a meaningful gift? Certainly the answer to this question varies widely, but we feel confident saying she'll always enjoy something handmade. Even if it wasn't made by your very own hands, there's something about a handmade item that tugs the heartstrings. Most items in this gift guide are not mass produced, and some are made right in the USA (including all of our jewelry).
We wouldn't be where we are without our makers! Aimee and Mey work in our studio performing quality control, and meticulously assembling each and every Grayling piece.
- Alma Chocolate Bon Bons, $22, available at Alma Chocolate
- Raptor Bracelet in gold, $85 (also available in brass and silver)
- Yumi Fox Gloves, $57, available at Adorn
- Chocolate Ivy Necklace in black, $249 (also available in chunky crystal and chunky turquoise)
- Peppercorn Chunky Sweater, $108, available at Horseshoe
- OLO Fragrance, $45, available at Beam & Anchor
- RAFT gift set, $29, available at RaftSyrups.com
- Avalon Wine, prices vary, available at Avalon Winery